Hear from the Ever-Green team as we discuss ongoing projects, initiatives, and ideas for advancing utility systems that benefit our customers, employees, communities, owners, and the environment. Sign up to receive updates from Ever-Green.
Energy Sector Transformation
Thursday, Oct. 8 from 11:00am – 12:00pm CST
Ever-Green Energy works at the intersection of proven and emerging technology, an important balance as the energy industry continues to see an unprecedented rate of change. The October webinar will explore this transformation through the lens of two visionary industry leaders.
- Ken Smith, president and CEO of Ever-Green Energy
- Rao Konidena, Rakon Energy LLC
Summary: Konidena and Smith will offer their perspectives on the emerging trends in the industry, as the pathway to decarbonization becomes more critical.
Key discussion topics:
- Grid transformation
- The role of district energy in electrification
- Renewable thermal energy
- Market sensitivities and anticipated triggers
- Energy policy
- Distributed energy
- Dynamic load modeling and grid flexibility
- Community-scale energy systems and planning
- Emerging and disruptive technology